You will be part of the Go-2 project team developing a first of its kind active implantable medical device (AIMD) system for spinal cord stimulation, with the aim to let paralyzed people regain voluntary control of locomotion.
GTX medical is a fast-growing start-up where you will have the opportunity to take initiative, responsibility and contribute to innovation, while at the same time you can learn from experienced professionals in the medical device industry.
• Your initial focus is on the development of tests and test tooling for feasibility testing of prototypes of implantable and non-implantable systems. This consists of software (Python) test development and electronics test tool development.
• Next, the focus will shift towards providing testability input to designers and working on the development of design verification specifications and test development intended for execution on automated test equipment.
• In the later phases of the project, the focus will be on, electrical characterization, integration and design verification testing and execution and validation of test systems. In general, you will interact closely with design partners and manufacturing contractors.
• Definition and validation of electronics test cases and test plans for feasibility, characterization and design verification testing;
• Design, develop and validate test systems and tooling for feasibility, design verification and manufacturing (in co-operation with partners);
• Leading risk burn-down projects by setting up, prototyping and testing concept implantable and non-implantable subsystems;
• Working with the project team to identify and solve design issues and identify design and test improvements in electronics subsystems and full system.
You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in electronics or equivalent engineering, and you have relevant industry experience, preferably with active implantable medical devices.
• You have solid experience in manual and fully automated electronics and system testing within a controlled process;
• You are a generalist, with experience in design processes and testing of (medical device) electronics;
• You are an experienced Python developer for creation of functional level automated tests;
• Experience in embedded systems and programming is a pre;
• Experience in medical device or other regulated industry is a pre;
• You have a system thinking attitude, can identify areas of potential improvement and develop plans to address these;
• You are a high energy, self-motivated, pro-active individual able to work in a diverse team within a startup company;
• You are fluent in English. This is our company language.
• Mastering of Dutch and/or French language is appreciated.